Friday 30 September 2011

Work from my Art and Language Unit on the Story of 'The Wind in the Willows'




My brief was to make a book illustrating ten key points of the story 'The Wind in the Willows'.
Below are some of the drawings I re - produced by looking drawings of moles etc and looking at other illustartors styles who have illustrated the story 'The Wind in the Willows'.

 
First drawing of a Mole in a cartoon style from looking at a picture of a Mole to help me form an idea for what I wanted my Mole to look like within my book.


 
This is my first re - drawn piece of the character 'Toad' from the story of 'The Wind in the Willows' from looking at  an illustrators style work.

Illustration re - drawn from looking at another illustrators style from the story 'The Wind in the Willows'.
Illustration re - drawn from looking at an illustrators style of work from the story of 'The Wind in the Willows' .

No comments:

Post a Comment